Monday, June 29, 2015

Anything Goes at The Pink Elephant!


Happy Monday!! We've got a heat wave happening here in central Alberta, CANADA for the past week or so with temps in the 30C+ range so I've been spending a lot of time in my cool basement crocheting and napping. The competitive swim club our daughter belongs to runs a food booth at our local Ponoka Stampede and it's a week long rodeo (we are on Day 5). We manage the only food booth on the infield (the rest are out on the midway) and it's been a very hot, busy week!! So...the basement is my haven at the moment LOL...

This week over at The Pink Elephant, it's the last Monday of the month so that means Anything Goes! YIPEEE!! We all love those ones - we can be free with whatever we want to make! Whoop! Whoop! I decided to dig out my brand new Your Next Stamp "coffee" die from their latest release and a Bugaboo image and got to work :)


I hope you get some time to sit in a nice cool craft room with your favorite bevvie and come play along with us - anything goes is a great challenge - easy peesy!! Show us what ya got! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. What a FUN coffee card, Lori! Love the image & sentiment! Will miss you girls tons but won't be to far! Big hugs!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)