Thursday, January 8, 2015

4 CC #228 {Anniversary}

 


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

No, you are not seeing double LOL....yes, I did a card almost identical to this one on Monday for The Pink Elephant...how could I *not* use this set again for this challenge?! Tina is our challenge hostess this week and she's throwing out an ANNIVERSARY challenge - this set was PERFECT!!

4 CC #228 {Anniversary!}


I told you that you would see this stamp/die set from Your Next Stamp quite a bit over the next little while ;) I am loving the CAS design with this set and I love how the glasses POP off the card! I added light blue and silver sequins and done!! The ribbon and sparklers are colored in with a silver Wink of Stella pen for added bling-a-licious-ness! :)

I am also entering this card into The Card Concept's challenge this week in the CAS section...celebrating their 1st Anniversary! Congrats CC!

Come on over to the challenge blog and see what the other 3 chicks have created for you ... they rocked this one!! Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Well I missed the first one Lori, so am delighted to see this stunner!! The colours are fabulous! Hope all is going well for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and so pretty at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job friend, so pretty, love the black, you've done another amazing job with the same stamp. Very cool...High Five!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! What's more fabulous than champagne and sparklers!? Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! I just love the blue and black together! I had to do a double take (LOL) Perfect Anniversary card!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors, sequences, layout, die cut and sentiment friend are simply rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a festive take on the Challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I was seeing double! lol That is a great stamp set! Very versatile! I need something like that myself. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)