Monday, November 3, 2014

Taking a Week or so off...House Renovations are Underway!

Happy Monday everyone! I am popping in quick to just let everyone know that I will be taking this week off of my DT duties as we re-side our house and do some major landscaping dirt work around the house. The snow has been holding off for us and we're desperately trying to get everything done before it graces our presence...well, it usually just SLAMS us but ya know what I meant ;)

This week at Merry Monday, miss Nina is our creative hostess and here's her challenge:

 

We are also welcoming Nance Leedy as our Featured Designer for November! Welcome, Nance! Be sure to hop on over to her blog and check out all her wonderful creations :) Now, click HERE to take you to the challenge blog for all the juicy details on this week's challenge!!



 

This week over at The Pink Elephant, Ella has given you this uber GORGEOUS inspiration pic to serve as your creative "jump off point:"

 

Ella's girls have created SUCH stunning creations this week using this pic as their starting point...be sure to click HERE to head on over to the TPE blog for more details and to link up your project!

Here are a couple pics of the progress being made on our place....BEFORE:


and....after:


South end of the house - you can still see some of the yellow siding up in the peak ;):



It's coming along nicely but still so much to get done! I will take better pics of it all completed - hoping soon! Huge thanks to all my fellow DT members and managers for understanding my leave for the week...hoping to be back next week! I will be back Thursday to let you know what the Chicks have for you over at 4 Crafty Chicks....cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Good luck with that! Just popped in to wave at my SS teamie. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)