Monday, November 10, 2014

CAS at The Pink Elephant


 

Welcome back to another "Technique Week" over at The Pink Elephant! This week, Ella is looking for CLEAN AND SIMPLE! OOOOHHH...ya!

I am learning to embrace the CAS design....I used to really struggle with having to put stuff everywhere on my cards - now I'm loving the simplicity!

This cutie is from Bugaboo Stamps - I have fallen in love...aren't they ADORABLE?!?


I printed out my image and colored him with Copics, added my sentiment from Paper Smooches and cut him out with my stitched rectangle die. Easy peesy!

Be sure to come check out what the rest of Ella's girls have created for you! Click HERE to hop on over to to the blog and we cannot wait to see what you create for us this week xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)