Monday, November 17, 2014

Anything But a Card at The Pink Elephant!


 

Welcome back to my blog! It's "THEME" week over at The Pink Elephant this week and Ella is looking for ANYTHING BUT A CARD!


I decided to dig out my Treat Tent die and tag dies from Reverse Confetti and get to work....


The treat tent is perfect for adding a small cellophane bag full of treats inside and they make awesome stocking stuffers!


Be sure to come check out what the rest of Ella's girls have made for this challenge - click HERE!

Thanks for stopping in to see what I've been up to the past few days (I have other projects on the go as well, but I cannot share those quite yet as they are Christmas pressies! But let me just say my crochet hooks have been getting some much needed attention!) *wink* Cheers!






1 comment:

  1. That is so cool...I like the picture with the bells too...great sentiment....nicely done friend!

    Hugs! L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)