Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Favorite Color Combo at Top Tip Tuesday!


 This week's challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is our favorite color combo....I have so many that it's always difficult to choose just ONE favorite, but I really, really LOVE Cherry Cobbler and Kraft together and so that's the combo I went with...our sponsor this week is none other than Kenny K - one of my personal fav's as well ;) Double bonus this week!

 


Prize 3 digital images of winners choice



Come on over to the TTT challenge blog to see what the rest of the girls have for you - and please come get crafty with us and show us YOUR favorite color combo - can't wait to see what you create! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)