Thursday, October 16, 2014

4 CC #216 {Happy Birthday}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday....

This week, the challenge is being brought to you by Tamie and she's wanting to see "BIRTHDAY" projects. 

I had this little Saturated Canary cutie already colored up in my "digi folder" and whipped up this CAS design for today's challenge:


I sure enjoy coloring up these images...Krista makes so many awesome images! The sentiment is from a set called "Princess" from Sweet Stamp Shop - perfect fit!

Come on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog and see what the other Chicks have made. Their projects this week are amazing...I can't wait to see what you create for Tamie's challenge....happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Nice sentiment, I like the font, and the little blig, wowee! Now that image is darling...great colors and the card has WOW! way to go girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll make a wish... I wish I could create a card as pretty as this one. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)