Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Non-Traditional Christmas @ Top Tip Tuesday!


This week at Top Tip Tuesday, our challenge is "Non-Traditional Christmas." We want to see non-traditional colors for Christmas and you can also use non-traditional images if you would like too!

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Zlatoena's Design:




One lucky winner will win 2 Digi images of winners choice.


I was lucky to be able to color up this wonderful snowman from Zlatoena's Designs and had such fun using pink/purple/black as my combo:


The awesome corner poinsettia die is from Memory Box:


My *tip* for this week is this: "when using small, tiny pieces of paper from die cuts such as this, use tweezers for picking up, handling and placement. It sure makes life a lot easier. I also use a nifty little tool called the QuickStik - works AWESOME!"

Be sure to hop on over to the TTT blog and see what the rest of the crew has for you - their creations are incredible!! You have 2 weeks to play along with us - come get crafty! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Great colour scheme and a cute image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori I am not one for pink you know that ...BUT..... This cute Snowman looks awesome in the colours you have chosen and I love the overlay of flowers too! great job hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the non traditional colors!! Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)