Monday, September 29, 2014

Anything Goes at The Pink Elephant

 

Welcome back to my blog. This week at The Pink Elephant is one of my favorite weeks...the last Monday of every month is always an Anything Goes theme...so the door is wide open!! :)


I decided to make a "boy" birthday card since I do not have many masculine cards in my stash. And...this cutie was a lot of fun to color up :) 
 

This is Landon with a Banner from byLORi Designs...Lori's images make it soooo easy to create fun, cheery cards! Just look at those cheeks LOL...

Come on over to The Pink Elephant challenge blog and see what Ella's girls created just for YOU. Then, get crafty with us and link up your project so we can come leave you some love on your blog! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Lori! It is so bright and cheery! You always make such happy cards! And great job on your mountain run too! Have a great week! Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute birthday card, Lori! Love how you colored this cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LOVE the colours too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)