Thursday, September 11, 2014

4 CC #211 {Fancy Folds}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

This week, it's Tina's turn to play challenge hostess and she is wanting to see FANCY FOLDS....now, I must admit, this one threw me! LOL...I went searching on Splitcoaststampers and came across this "Concertina Fold Card" tutorial...

 Here is my card laying flat - it will fit in a regular size A2 envelope (if you do not have whoop-dee-whoo's and things sticking out the top lol)


Here is a side view with all the folds extended:


Top view:


And...here it is from the front with all folds extended out:


I had a lot of fun making this card - took me a while to figure out how/what I was going to decorate with, but I decided to go Christmas and I love how it turned out! I used Festive Flurries stamp/die set from Stampin' Up!, Martha snowflake and leaf punch, Stampin' Up! snowflake punch and a couple MFT flourishes Dienamics....added gumdrops and pearls, and done!!

Be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks BLOG and see what the other girls have for you - you will not be disappointed! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wowee friend, so awesome, great job, love the colors you used. Great idea, and I love those whoopddeeedoos...way to go!

    Hugs! L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Wow! This is just beautiful! I love the colors and all the folded layers! Girl, you rocked this challenge!!!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)