Monday, April 14, 2014

Merry Monday #104


Happy "Merry Monday!"

This week our challenge hostess is Karen and she wants us to use Slate and/or Kraft along with any neutral you want (white, vanilla, cream etc.)


Now, I must apologize to Karen right off the get-go. I did NOT stick to the color scheme. I *thought* I did however, as I was blogging my post, I realized I didn't use Kraft on my card. So sorry Karen!!!


I used grey, white and did the chalkboard technique...I have so much fun doing this technique! I added a couple scallop borders and an organza ribbon to complete the card! Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog to see what all the Merry Makers have created for you this week! You will be amazed! Cheers!

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lori!!! I love that stamp and the background ?die is really pretty!! BTW: I have done that before, thought I was following the challenge and was off by a bit ;)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori, I love that background. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Lori! Great background and embossed sentiment! Have a great week and a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your chalkboard, Lori! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still a gorgeous card, Lori! I think we've all done that where we did not have something required for a challenge, your not alone! Your card is perfect with the chalkboard technique and pretty paper! Love the scallops! Have a great week & a very Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card and it is quite the inspiration. It would be just as nice with a nip of kraft in it. I love the scallops and the background die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME! Love that sentiment and background die! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the holy subway art! Your card is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful subway art - your embossing looks perfect. A very striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how striking this card is, even without the kraft ;) Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card Lori. I don't miss the kraft at all!! The lattice background is so perfect with the bold sentiment, love the doble scallop too. Just lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)