Tuesday, January 7, 2014

{Mixed Signals} at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

 

Welcome back to my blog all of you crafty PEEPS! It feels so good to be creative again - the holidays were nice and quiet, but I'm very happy to be back in my crafting space making HUGE messes!!

The challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges  is as follows:

{Mixed Signals}

We want to see more than one crafty company represented on your creation (use items from more than 3 different manufacturers)
 
THE TWIST: Use an arrow on your creation




I used Whisper White and Early Espresso card stock from Stampin' Up!; the designer paper and word bubbles that I cut out are popped up are from Lawn Fawn - called "juniper" Into the Woods series; the 3 flags were made using MFT dienamic dies, and the sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. I also incorporated the "arrow" with the top strip of designer paper.

We will no longer be offering sponsors at Twisted Tuesday, however, we *are* offering up Guest Designer spots for our winners!! EXCITING! Be sure to check out the details on the challenge blog ;)

This was a very fun challenge for me - made me think out of my box for a bit and use up some of my stash I have kicking around! Very cool! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge - don't forget the TWIST ;)

You can link up your scrapbook layout, card, 3D project HERE! Happy crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is ADORABLE! Love the colors and the playfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, girl! Bright and cheery amidst the dreary cold these days! I too am glad to be back making crafty messes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)