Thursday, January 23, 2014

4 CC #178 {Bling!}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!

First of all, I'd like to say a huge WELCOME to Tina Henderson, from Tina's Creative Place....she is our newest and 4th Chick to complete the HenHouse! Thanks for everything so far, Tina! I'm looking forward to working along side you!

This week, the challenge is set out by ME...and I'm wanting to see BLING! You got it ... shiny stuff!!!

4 CC #178 {BLING!}

This week, I am using this awesome CAS sketch from Sketch Saturday:



Thank you so much for stopping in today - please be sure to hop on over to the 4 CC Challenge Blog HERE to see what the other Chicks have made for you - there are so many shiny things!!! *wink* Have a super day and I hope you find some time to get crafty with us! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your papers! You rocked the clean and simple sketch and your bling is AWESOME! Love the challenge too! Another hit, oh and I like the sentiment too so I love the whole creation...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge friend, and I love this paper you used, great job. Nice Bling too! Great layout you used and the bold words/sentiment nicely done. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Lori, love your take on the sketch. The papers you used are fab too. Thanks so much for joining us the week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this sketch in your card, Lori. The bold sentiment and patterned papers are perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)