Saturday, November 23, 2013

TTS #4 and i {heart} sketches #43


Happy Saturday!! If you are looking for my Sweet Stampin' post, please scroll down ;)

Last night I started coloring up this super fun image from From the Heart Stamps while cyber chatting with my good PEEPS, Leanne and Tamie

I started out with this gorgeous color challenge from 'Tis the Season....

 

I then needed a sketch and decided this one was *perfect* from i {heart} sketches:

 Sketch043.jpg
 Here is my card using both of these jump-off point challenges:


The added challenge at 'Tis the Season was to add twine and I did that on my flag piece....the sentiment was cut out of cherry cobbler using my new Paper Smooches wise dies :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Merry Monday Challenges - Trees w/ bling (I am counting the pearls and the shiny star lol)
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
One Crazy Stamper - November Christmas Challenge
Crafty Calendar Challenges - All Things Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Pearls
Paper Shelter - Christmas is Coming
Ribbon Carousel - Holidays and Celebrations
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Designed to Color - Christmas/Winter
Stampin' for the Weekend - Feeling Festive

 Thank you so much for poppin' in today!! I am off to finish clearing the snow out of our yard and get some much needed housework started! I will hopefully be back either tonight or tomorrow with another for-fun project!! CHEERS!

19 comments:

  1. Way to go friend, always fun to make fun cards with friends, even cyber-like ways...awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori - this is FABULOUS! Love the red and blue color palette - I always color my birdies red but I really am loving this little redbird:-) I reallya like the baker's twine embellishment too - great idea! Great take on the sketch too - so glad you shared your creativity with us at FTHS! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome !! Totally like the red, blue, brown color combi- just great. Your image coloring is also perfect. Love it !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori this is such a cute image! Just love the spartan Christmas tree. All beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this; just plain love it! Makes me smile!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just goes to show that the tiniest tree can be beautiful with some ornaments! What a fun and lovely Christmas card, Lori! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naaw that birdie is so cute! And you coloured it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card with such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at TPS this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, I am impressed! You are an overachiever! The most challenges I've ever been able to combine was 3. You have about 10! Way to go! Your card is awesome. It's got everything: embossing, embellishments, sweet image and sentiment. It's the whole package!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, that image is just adorable! Fantastic job using the colors!

    Thank you so much for joining us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori, once again you've made another fabulous card for our challenge. Love your bird on this card! :) Great way to use all of our colors too! Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis The Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute bird! I love the coloring. I wish I could blend and color that well! What a great sketch too and love the combo of the sketch and our color choices for this challenge!

    Thanks for playing along with us at 'Tis the Season Christmas Blog Challenge!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow What a beautiful card. Your coloring and color selections are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing card!! Love the colors and awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for joining in our challenge at http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  15. a great Christmas card. I love the fab image and great layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun and very sweet. Your coloring is beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us in our pearl challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card & a great colour combo too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely Christmas design. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)