Sunday, November 24, 2013

Anything Goes & Guest Designer at Lacy Sunshine!!


 Happy Sunday! Welcome back to my blog. I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far....I know I am! I am so excited to tell you that I was chosen to be the Guest Designer this week at Lacy Sunshine Stamps!! I "accidentally" came across their stamps while surfing blogs one afternoon and I was addicted! These images are sooo cute and fun to color...



The image I chose for this week's challenge of Anything Goes with a Winter Wonderland theme, is North Pole Eleanor and Pickles...isn't that little froggie just so adorable?! :)

I used last week's Deconstructed Sketch as my layout:

 


Thank you so much ladies for choosing me to be a Guest Designer with you and your wonderfully talented design team!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Color Me Creative - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - All Things Christmas
Crafty Creations - Christmas or American Thanksgiving
Designed to Color - Christmas/Winter
Flourishes - Winter Scene
Fresh Brewed - Let it Snow or Christmas
One Crazy Stamper - November Christmas Challenge
Paper Playtime - Sparkle
Ribbon Carousel - Holidays/Celebrations
Paper Shelter - Christmas is Coming
There she Goes - Winter Fun
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Pearls


Please hop on over to the challenge blog HERE for more details on how you could earn some of these super-dooper cute images FREE, just by playing along in weekly challenges! Ciao!!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lori! Thanks for creating such a fab card for the GDT spot!
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sketch and congrats on your GDT spot at Lacy Sunshine. Fabulous colooring and I know what you mean about getting hooked on the adorable images. Love your card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coloring job and adorable card! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design for this wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at TPS this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored (as always!) and the chalkboard style dp pops the red and image. Thanks for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the fun sketch and nice coloring too. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lori! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Lori! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TSG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful!

    Thanx for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!! It is just so fun and your coloring is fantastic!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Play Time!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beauriful card Lori!! fabulous coloring on this cute image :-)
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some mad copic skills!! What a fun and colorful wintry card for our challenge! I am so glad you could play along with us this week for Timeless Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. STUNNING Job Lori, absolutely love your card. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie! I love the grey and red combo on her outfit. Gorgeous coloring and LOVE the addition of the green twine! It makes the frog feel at home I am sure ;) Really cute!!!

    Thank you for playing along in Freshly Brewed Challenges Month long Prize Challenge for November.

    I hope you will stop by our blog and check out all of the FUN we have in store for Dec. We are having a digi release Monday, a fun blog hop on Saturday and SO much MORE!!!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love besties images. Love everything, all those beautiful colors and those wonderful embellishments. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Color Me Creative challenge. We look forward in seeing you back again.

    Patricia
    Design Team
    rubber stamping is my game blog
    Color me Creative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)