Thursday, November 21, 2013

4 CCC #169 {Anything Goes}



Miss Tamie is our hostess-with-the-mostess this week and this week it's a free-for-all!! Yep, you got it....

4 CCC #169 {Anything Goes!}

I decided I wanted to keep with the Christmas theme and work on getting my cards done in time for the holidays :)

I dug out my Holiday Sparkles from The Alley Way Stamps and got busy with some bright, cheery inks :) The sentiment is also a TAWS set called Christmas Magic. I added a snowflake with twine and a few gems - walaa!! Done.....

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Snowflakes
 One Crazy Stamper - November Christmas challenge
Crafty Calendar Challenge - All Things Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges - Bling


 Please be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog to see what other wonderful creations the rest of the CHICKS created for your viewing pleasure. Ciao PEEPS!

8 comments:

  1. Love these colors, great job on the challenge, and very cool use of stamps...way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non-Traditional fun! The bling in the snowflakes is right on track for our challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges #51! Love the twine bow in the center of the snowflake too. TYFS and joining in the fun at Christmas Card Challenges #51. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I love the colors on this card! Great use of those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lori wow love your card it's super funky love it :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our "All Things Christmas" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's so much fun!!! I really love that you have used bright non traditional colors!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again with these colors great job friend, and so happy to be able to comment again..weee...you rocked this card out of the world. Makes me smile!
    Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    Leanne DT@OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color scheme! The jewels make it that much more special! Thanks for sharing at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)