Thursday, August 1, 2013

4 CCC #153 {Get Your BLING On!}


Welcome back to another 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

Leanne and I arrived in Camrose yesterday to set up the trailer, unpack and get settled in time for the Kick-Off Party tonight here at the Big Valley Jamboree! Tonight gets all the awesome festivities rollin' - and what a gooder it's gonna be this year! Tomorrow is Alan Jackson, Saturday is the UBER-CUTE Luke Bryan, and last but certainly NOT least - Sunday is my ULTIMATE FAV country artist...Mr. Tim McGraw!!! (Drooling already!) lol....Please pray for awesome weather for us! ;)

Our hostess-with-the-mostess this week is none other than my camping companion, Leanne! She's giving us such a sparkly, shiny challenge this week:

4 CCC #153 {Get Your BLING On!}

You betchya, get that shiny stuff out and let's see it!


I went very CAS this week :) A quick sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps on a Fishtail Flag and 2 butterflies stamped in Calypso Coral and Not Quite Navy! I added bling to both butterflies and my sentiment banner as well :) The entire white background panel was embossed with my new embossing folder from SU!

While Leanne and I are away playing, please be sure to find some time and get your BLING on with us Chicks! Come on over to the challenge blog HERE and link up your project for us! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, love the CAS and the butterflies pop...WOW factor for sure! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)