Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dynamic Duos Challenge #54


Welcome to another Dynamic Duos Saturday challenge!! This week's color combo is such a pretty one - I love BLUE and so it wasn't too difficult to come up with an idea for my card this week :)


For my card, I started with a white card base, layering the darker blue and another white panel with the top half dry embossed with my new Chevron folder from Stampin' Up! and the bottom sentiment, also from Stampin' Up! called Perfectly Penned, on the bottom half.


For the main focal point, I used set of flower dies and the new-to-me Flourish Dienamic from My Favorite Things popped up with foam dots :) I added a pearl to the center of the flower and top corners of the card. So pretty! :D

I am entering my card into Paper Issues "Lifestyles to Die For"

I really do hope you get the chance to play along with us this week! Here are the rest of the Dynamos links - check out the amazing projects they have created for you to oogle over :) The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog link is there for you as well - be sure to link up your creation for us to leave YOU some love! Happy crafting!






10 comments:

  1. Love that bloom and the chevron background Lori! The flower is unexpected yet totally awesome in these monochromatic colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors...and this flower, stamp, awesome...very cool that embossing folder, one friend likes it...ME! Awesome job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! Love that flower and the chevron too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Lori! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cut-outs you used on your card and the chevron looks great against the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture you've incorporated into your white space! Along with the flower and florish...it all works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the layers and textures of your card Lori, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Love all the textures and that die-cut flower is so impressive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the texture in this card! That flower looks gorgeous in blues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this flower set, you always make it look phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)