Monday, October 17, 2011

PPC Specialty Challenge #11 - Fall/Halloween

Welcome back! If you are looking for my Totally Stampalicious and Scrapmaster's Paradise posts, please scroll down! :)

This is the third Monday of the month and so that means a specialty challenge from Megan over at Picture Perfect Creations and she has issued a Fall/Halloween challenge for you. I don't know about you, but here in central Alberta, we are totally loving this gorgeous late Fall we are having! The temps have been warm, the colors are absolutely stunning and it means that every passing "warm" day is one less "cold" winter day! LOL...

Here's the card I made for the Fall Challenge. I snatched up a gorgeous Autumn paper pad called "Autumn Splendor" by We R Memory Makers and so that was my jumping off point for my card - the colors are GORGEOUS....


Please take the time to hop on over to see the rest of the Design Team's creations HERE. I hope you have some time to sit and get creative with us this week - Fall/Halloween can be soooo much fun! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Super cool, I love the fall colors. Nice paper and sentiment is very nice....WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this pad of paper! You rocked the layout (it has such rich and warm colors) and the sentiment is awesome. Awesome fall card! You rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty papers Lori! I love how you showcased them!! Such a nice sentiment! Your card has a "Feel good" feeling! Wonderful!!
    Michele F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! That patterned paper has just hopped on to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)