Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sneak Peek from Totally Stampalicious!

Good evening!! All the wonderful gals over at Totally Stampalicious are gearing up for October's new RELEASE BLOG HOP on Thursday, October 20th at 9 EST. We are throwing out a couple sneak peeks for you all to drool over....I decided to submit this cutie patootie as my sneak peek:


This set is called Winter Bird Snowman and I love, love, love snowmen - so it was one of my fav's!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it for you :) Be sure to come check out the blog this Thursday! See you there!!

2 comments:

  1. aw, love that little blue bird! sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, love the blue/black...really pops! Sure has that WOW factor...nicely done, fun image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)