Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Girls!!!

Hello everyone! Are you ready for another challenge? Totally Stampalicious wants to see some birthday cards for GIRLS :) I knew right away which stamp set I was grabbing when I saw what was on the challenge board ... Sweet Birthday Kids! I used the cute color combination from Scrapmaster's Paradise for my card:


Stamps: Sweet Birthday Kids (T/S); Paper: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, Garden Party DP by imaginisce, Crumb Cake DSP; Ink: Momento Black; Accessories: scallop edge trim punch, button, bakers twine, copics, dimensionals, finial press EF

Please take some time to head over to the Totally Stampalicious challenge blog for some more wonderful creations by our super talented Design Team! Click HERE.....

I cannot wait to see what girlie birthday cards come of this challenge - be sure to link yours up!!! Totally Stampalicious is now on FACEBOOK! Click HERE to be directed to our page and click LIKE! 

See you tomorrow for PPC and SPCC! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute girl, love the layout and that button/twine, great touch. Super cute image. Nicely done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors and the twine on this one! Great card Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! Yep, love the twine and colors, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all of the layers and textures on this one Lori:) Yep, just wonderful. Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)