Sunday, September 11, 2011

Anything Goes at Totally Stampalicious!


Welcome back to another week at Totally Stampalicious! This week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES so the possibilities are absolutely ENDLESS! I decided to ink up Birthday Gus for my Dad as his birthday was the end of August and I still hadn't made him a card *head hung low.* I know he will get a kick out of him!

Please check out the rest of the creations that the super-talented Design Team has created just for YOU by clicking HERE. Take some time and get inky with us as we'd love to see what you come up with for this challenge - it's always fun to go through all the creations and see all the talent and ideas!

See you tomorrow for another installment from both SPCC and PPC! Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Gus is looking pretty fine;). I love the colors you paired him with. Have a marvelous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus looks awesome Lori, your Dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I just like him, always makes me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gus is so fun and this is a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and fabulous masculine card....detail work on a man's card is something I struggle a bit with...you aced it...fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can NEVER go wrong with Birthday Gus! Love this masculine card! Fabulous papers and layout with such beautiful papers and colors! You totally Rocked this Challenge! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great masculine card. Love this image/stamp. Really like all the elements you used on your card. Awesome.... Bet your dad will love it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)