Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Florida/Mexico Album part 2

...here are a few more of my album....I still have journalling to do on these as well....enjoy!

This was our cabin on the ship

This layout is of DH and I ready for our fancy dinner out on the ship. He looks so handsome....Joe will be glad to see his friend cleans up well :)

Quint wanted me to take a pic of the statistics so that he could show Joe....

We found new funky towel critters on our bed each night - it was so fun and exciting to see what creations they made next!

This picture was taken on the ship, coming into Cozumel...it's too bad the weather was chilly and windy - we could have gone parasailing or snorkelling, but we chose to hang out on the beach and relax and in Quint's case...SLEEP! lol


That is it for now - I am still at Leanne's, crafting up a storm and I hope to get this album almost all done while I'm here so we'll talk to ya soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend your pages absolutely rock!!! Your colors and layouts are awesome. Congrat's on all your crafting and that sewing looks fantastic on your pages. Wahooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)