Monday, May 17, 2010

PPC - CC#13 Fifth Ave Floral

Happy Monday morning! It's been another busy weekend with 4-H Achievements Day on Saturday and my stamping club on Sunday so I haven't had a chance to get "inky" much the past week or so and I'm really starting to feel it...I couldn't wait to sit down and get to work on this color combo from Picture Perfect Creations last night - I so have missed being in my craft room!

Megan has a BEYOOTIFUL color combo this week...I know, I know, you're thinkin' "with Green Galore?!" but yes, once you get it all put together - these colors can work FABBY together! I am really happy with how my card turned out (not like I'm tootin' my own horn or anything LOL) I didn't use a sketch this week, just "wung it" from my own head! Wow, hey?! :o) Here's the color challenge this week:



Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Vintage Labels; Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Green Galore; Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Green Galore, Whisper White; Accessories: Basic Gray satin ribbon, button, linen thread, scallop circle punch, circle punches, acrylic block, sponge dauber, photo corner punch, pearls, black marker, dimensionals, vanilla smooch spray (main panel)

So, there ya have it....be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's work below and leave 'em a bit of love as you peek at their gawwgussss creations!! Then head on back to the PPC Blog and link up YOUR creation so we can see yours!! Happy stamping!

Sandy Tran - Stamp 'N Stuff
Allison Barroll - Too Many Projects Too Little Time

Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Tamie Camp - Paper Infusions and More
Jackie Weeks - My Basket of Scraps
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures
Nicole Anderson - Gotta Have Paper

Paula McClane - Scrap Addics Attic
Trish Radacs -- Spring Blossom Design
Megan Sajkowicz -- Picture Perfect Creations

6 comments:

  1. Great Card Lori! You always rock out your flowers! Love what you did with the color combo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Pretty! I love that floral stamp set & your use of ribbon is wonderful!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. LORI, that is just gorgeous GIRL! OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I haven't used that stamp set yet! Yep, I am in love with the ribbon work, too! KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is such a beautiful card, you out did yourself once again...Wonderful...Sure has that 1 second WOW!!! factor...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty.Your colors are great to-gether.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lori! I don't know how I missed your it in our forum and post! Sooo Sorry!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)