Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Morning 5-in-1

Good Monday morning my crafting PEEPS! :o)

The coffee is tasting mighty fine this morning - Quint had to leave early this morning, so I got up with him, made him some oatmeal, his lunch and brewed some nice, strong coffee. I knew there were quite a few challenges I wanted to tackle this morning before I got the kids up for school. Here's the list of challenges I did my card with:

1. Mojo Monday - see sketch below
2. Little Paper Shop - to make something old "new again"
3. Scrapmaster's Paradise - color combination (see pic below)
4. The Pink Elephant - anything Spring
5. The Cupcake Craft Challenges - "going green"



...and here is my card:

The "make-something-old-new-again" part of the card is the striped designer paper...I've had it for probably 5 years! *ACK!* Yes, I have to admit - I am a terribly addicted paper hoarder!!! LOL....I really enjoyed this card this morning. I hope you do too!
Stamps: Happy Moments, Whimsical Words; Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, unknown DP; Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise (for sponging); Accessories: nesties, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Dots embossing folder, markers, paper piercer, dimensionals, turquoise ribbon, scallop edge punch, pearls
OK..I'm off to wake up my kids and get school started! Happy crafting today!!
P.S. Don't forget to pop on over to Picture Perfect Creations to apply for the wonderful chance of being on Megan's Design Team! The deadline is April 11th! Don't let this opportunity pass you by! :o)

23 comments:

  1. wow ~ really cute card from this sketch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Lori, great early more card. I love the design and the images you used! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of challenges! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Lori! Wow you are fast! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a paper collection problem ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to rock these colors, girlie! I am still looking at them wondering what to do with them... :) From one paper hoarder to another: FABULOUS card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card - so much pretty detail, love your take on the sketch

    Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that texture is fantastic on this card, and those gems are beautiful!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your embossing on this card. And I like how you used the pointy circle for a different twist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet little card...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! Such a great image too!

    Deanne SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a bright and joyful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. I love it. the details are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lori, what a stunning card. The layout is perfect and the embossed panel looks fab. Cute little image and great papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely wonderful card! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just LOVE the colors you used...great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty...you did awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)