Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday installment #2

Good afternoon...I'm back with my 2nd crafty installment for today! I really like Julia's color challenge she has posted over at Little Paper Shop today...fun, bright, Spring colors! :o)

...and this is the wonderful sketch challenge that Teresa Kline came up with for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge:
...and my card also qualifies over at KL Stampin N Scrappin Blog for this week's challenge to use BUTTONS anywhere on your card....
...and here is my card I made with all 3 challenges:

I chose Tempting Turquoise and Eggplant as my 2 colors...I *almost* used Bermuda Bay and Razzleberry, but reached for the Turquoise and Eggplant as I don't normally use those colors :o) I hope you like it!
Thanks again to Julia at Little Paper Shop and Teresa at Mojo Monday for such awesome challenges this week! Make sure you hop on over and try 'em out! They are a ton of fun!
I'm off to make some supper, and switch laundry around and then I think I'm going to sit and crochet tonight after supper - I have a couple afghans I need to get done before Christmas this year LOL...
Happy craftin' everyone! See ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hey cool, I was going to make that card...well not that card, never mind, yours is awesome..happy hookn' tonight...very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous color! Would love to have you play along with our second challenge at www.justscraps.ca. Drop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything on this card rocks. I just love the colors so much..stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!!! Great card. Lv the layout and the colors to-gether.Lv it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)