Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Stamp Club projects....

Good afternoon PEEPS!

How is everyone's snowy, blustery, C-O-L-D Thursday going?! I've been hunkered down in my house today with candles lit, coffee on and Melissa here helping me with school and preparing goodies for our Stamp Club get-together on Sunday. I've got 2 items to show you so far...I have one more thing to prep yet - an Easter card. I will try and have that on for you a bit later :)

The first project we will be making is using the new mini milk carton Bigz Die and decorated with the new Eggcoutrements stamp set. I put Easter colored M & M's inside - YUMMO!


The second project is the scrapbook/calendar pages....this is our perpetual "pocket" calendar to hold all your cards for each month. I totally *heart* how this turned out! Thanks, Melissa, for all your creativity on this one!


isn't that just GAWWGUUUSSS?? I love it. Anyhew....I'll be back a bit later (I hope). I am not sure if DH is on his way home tonight or not -depends how his job went down by Medicine Hat. Hope you all are having a creative-filled day! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey I have sun I'll send you some. ;) I love your projects. The milk carton is my fav. Super adorable.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lori, awesome job....they will have so much fun making these...cool...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of the awesome projects today teach. It was a wonderful day crafting and laughing. I super loved it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)