Thursday, March 18, 2010

A FUN Color Dare!

Wow, I am having SEVERE internet issues tonight- UGH! This is the 4th time I've tried to post my card tonight - so I'm really hoping things go through this time...

So....a good friend of mine, Diana, knows a couple of "popular gals" in the crafting blogland. Joycelyn and Rebeccah from Totally Stampalicious are very good friends with my good friend, Diana - they grew up together or went to school together!!! How C-O-O-L is THAT?! What a small world hey?! I bought a couple of stamp sets off of Diana that she was trying to market for Joycelyn and Rebeccah and came RUNNING home right away and got to work making a creation with one!!! I jumped on over to The Color Dare challenge blog and found the PERFECT color combination to use with this stamp!


Isn't he just the BESTEST?!?! OMG...I totally *heart* him! hahahaha...a perfecto man card! :) I will definitely be making more of these awesome dudes!

I sure hope you had a good day today - I'm ready for bed - my DH is home and I did NOT sleep well last night due to the high winds and bad dreams :(

Have a super dooooper night and we'll catch ya on the flip side tomorrow morning!!! NIGHT!!

7 comments:

  1. OMGOSH Lori, he is so cute...I love the card...you coloring is improving, so impressive...you rocked the challenge...good job...night and can't wait to see what else you come up with...wow!! Jaw hit the floor WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh so,so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL at remembering how you reacted when you found out that Diana *knew* some famous blog people! This image is super-cute and the colors really work for it. Way to rock it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute guy card for sure. These colors look great for this card. Thanks for playing along in the color dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute. I can see why you wanted to get right home and use him! Thanks for playing again at the Color Dare! See you next week! :)
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is wonderful! Your image is perfect with the colors! Great work! Thanks for joining us at The Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE this!!!!!! This is just way too much fun!! So glad you applied...fantastic coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)