Tuesday, March 9, 2010

** HUGE THANK-YOU's **

Wow, today has just been a GRRRREAT DAY! It seriously just got better, and better, and better as the day went on!! I need to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the following:

1. Megan at Picture Perfect Creations - for giving me the honor of "Grand Creation Runner-Up" for her awesome color challenge PPC #2!!

2. Riley and the crew at The Color Dare - for giving me the honor of Honorable Mention for their color challenge # CD58!!!

3. Julee and the crew at Verve Stamps - for picking my card for the VSMARSF3 challenge (color challenge) for their Spring Fling! I will *definitely* put the $25 gift certificate towards some awesome Verve Stamps!!!

Thanks again to these wonderful ladies for picking my designs and for all their hard work in putting together challenges for us to play along with! Please be sure to click on over and give them a try- they sure are a ton of fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! What a great start and middle of the week for you! Congrat's on all of your achievements. Can't wait to see your new verves. WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll girl,way to go!!!!.Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)