Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN OUT HERE!!!

OMGOSH all you crafting PEEPS....I got some REAL GOOD mail today! I got a nice 5x7 yellow bubble envelope with Stampin' Up! return address on it. "Hmm...that's weird..I wonder what that is?" I thought to myself.....So....I opened it - and out fell a silver pin with a very pretty ruby colored stone in it. WOW! For me?!?! I guess it was....

I HAVE HIT A MILESTONE IN MY STAMPIN' UP CAREER!!! I've accomplished the $100,000 personal sales milestone! I received a nice cash award and a very lovely pin AND...they want to recognize my hard work and efforts at Convention this year!!! I have NO IDEA where Convention is at this moment, but I am so honored and excited and freakin' out!!! I will go find out after I post this....but I just really had to share with all of you because it is all of YOU, my wonderful customers, who keep encouraging me to "hang in there, keep going, keep pluggin' along, you're doing great" and not quit. So, THANK YOU with all my heart - I surely could NOT have received this award without all of you. HUGS!!!

5 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way to go friend, that is awesome...you are so great, and keep going, you are one awesome SU Demo!...Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOT HOOT! Seeeeeeeeeee?! Told ya so! Of COURSE you should hang in there - you're the best SU rep around (comments heard around my table every time I've held a workshop)! CONGRATULATIONS! You certainly deserve the recognition for all of your hard work and efforts, creativity and ideas. So proud of you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You *are* awesome! Congrats girlie - here's to many more years of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY DANCE GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!!! You are a totally fab rep. Congrat's on some absolutely fabulous news. I am glad you hang in...like everyone else, I can't wait for more years of getting inky with you!! Keep Believing!!! WTG, so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!!!.You deserve this. This is your calling.We will do many more cards to-gether my friend. WoW!!! this is great news.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)