Friday, January 29, 2010

Whiff of Joy and Color Dare Challenge....

Oh it's been such a *wonderful* day here in my craft room :o) Coffee tastes fantastic, tunes are cranked, ideas are a flowin'...and the challenges are wicked today! I've had such a great day!! Here are the details of my next creation(s)....

Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog has this wonderful sketch challenge up for us to try:

I have a few of their stamps and I totally *heart* them....this is the first time I've had ink on this one! She seems a bit "solemn" so I decided to make it a sympathy or "sorry" card. Seemed to fit her.....

The gals over at Color Dare have put together the most AWESOMEST colors...I really love this combination of colors...had no difficulty deciding what to do with them!! Hope you enjoy it too!!
Here are the 2 cards I made with the same stamp...I decided to make one a blonde cutie and one a brunette cutie....hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them!!



I am not sure if I will be back tonight or not, I have a very busy weekend ahead and so I need to get some stuff ready for that. Kim, our daughter, has a competitive swim meet in Edmonton tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. and that will be a full day. I might be back on Sunday - we'll see how the weekend goes....take care and happy stamping!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lori! I love the texture & the primas... and your coloring is terrific! Thanks so much for playing at the Color Dare with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks!! You are very welcome - it was sooo much fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW two absolutely GORGEOUS cards. I love that image and you colored her perfectly! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare! Hope you'll join us again next time.
    BTW LOVE your blog design...super cute colors and love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another couple of great cards. Job well done.You are on a roll,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are works of art! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Dare! Hope to see you again!
    ~Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Lori, these are fantastic..so cool, love the colors, and the sketch...very cool, can't wait to see what else you come up with, using these girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything about this card. I can't wait to pull mine out. Cute, Cute, Cute and FAB job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)