Monday, December 14, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #48

My good friend, Tamie, told me about this wonderful site for challenges! Sweet Sunday has great sketch challenges for us to show off our mojo! Try 'em out sometime! Here's the challenge she gave us:


....and when I saw the sketch, these dudes were the first thing that came to my mind with the Holiday Lounge paper!!! So, I'm making 8 of them in the teal colors and then I'm going to make 8 more in the ruby colors....let me know what you think...sorry about the smudgy coloring on the right hand snowdude...:(

Stamps: Holiday Lineup, To You & Yours

Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Whisper White

Ink: Versafine, Basic Black

Accessories: markers, clear embossing powder, modern label punch, word window punch, scallop border punch (new in SAB catty - coming Jan 5), ticket corner punch, dimensionals, adhesive pearls

2 comments:

  1. Love it girlie! The snowmen look awesome and I love your color and layout. The layers are great. I thought you were using the deer? I did and they my friend look scary. Another excellent card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dudes look great! Love this paper and you did a fantastic job on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)