Friday, May 15, 2009

For You...

My friend, Tamie, and I went shopping today at the local scrapbook store and I bought a few more designer papers...ya, ya...like I need more paper like a hole in the head, but hey - a girl can NEVER have too much paper!!! :) I decided to sit down and make a few cards tonight and then get at some more prep for my classes this month....this is the first card I made tonight:

I CASE'd this layout from Laura at Scrapnextras....be sure to click HERE to see her version. Thanks, Laura!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, "Dreamy 2" from My Minds Eye
Accessories: round tab punch, gems, riding hood ribbon, ticket corner punch, dimensionals, damask cuttlebug folder

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)