Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here Comes The Bride....

OK..I have to admit, I totally CASE'd this GOOORGEOUS card from Jodi over at SCS. It is *the* most beautiful card I've come across in a long time...I don't know if it's the red/black/white combo (one of my ultimate fav's) or just the way she layed it all out, but...I HAD to copy one. Thanks, Jodi!! I am planning on duplicating it more tomorrow - I'm off to cuddle up in my warm bed with a great book my friend, Melissa, lent me called Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. Amazing, hey, Tamie!! Don't fall over girlie...hee hee. Night all!

Recipe:
Stamps: She's All That
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Accessories: Cuttlebug folders, Starry Night Embossing Powder, silver brads, Styled Silver Hodgepodge brads, black and red ribbon

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I love this card. The wedding card looks great in thoses colors. You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't that card just the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen?! I, unfortunately, cannot take credit for that one - Jodi at SCS did it first...and she did such an amazing job, I CASE'd it from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I like this one too! TONS!!! I like the colors in it, it reminds me of the colors you used on that wedding cake card. Stunning. Yep, the SCS girls are taleneted..just like you. Oh, and I had to hold myself up girlie...you went to bed and did I see you were going to read....cool! I am sure glad you are enjoying your book. Nice cards this weekend. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooh... makes me kinda wish I was getting married again... sort of! LOL! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)