Monday, February 23, 2009

CASE'ing Stampin' Up!

Good afternoon PEEPS! It's been a very tranquil morning here at my house...snow is lightly falling, candles are lit, coffee is tasting yummy and I've been going through my catty finding projects that I can CASE or alter. My first one is from page 46 - I changed the set from Font of You to Pocket Sillouettes and added a bit of ribbon, sponging and of course, some pearls....thanks for looking!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Sillouettes
Paper: Kraft, Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sage and Chocolate markers, scallop border punch, vanilla ribbon, sponge dauber and chocolate half-back pearls

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I did this same one but with the "embrace life" set! Great minds case alike! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)