Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SCS Card Sketch Challenge

Today was a super day for me - I *finally* broke my weight loss plateau that I have been sitting at for a month or so and I'm so pumped - feels great to be a LOSER again!! HEE HEE!! I decided to spoil myself tonight and NOT do any household chores and sit in my craft room :o) I decided to go check out the Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenge for this week and give it a whirl....I really liked how my sample turned out...here's the sketch they gave us:















And here is my card:



















Recipe:

Stamps: Zoofari
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Hawaiian Papaya DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: corner punch, prima flowers, vanilla brad, orange gems, markers, tangerine tango ribbon, paper piercer, dimensionals, cuttlebug folder, square scallop nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. Too cute Lori. I think it really works well with the challenge. Another winner:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock man! This is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card. It is great. Just keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)