Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jen's SFYTT....Urban Garden style

My creative juices were coming to a quick halt earlier this evening, but then I realized (hit myself over the head) that I hadn't had supper yet!!! I was totally on a stamping roll and forgot all about eating. I made sure the kids ate and then snuck back in here to make more cards! LOL..Thanks, Melissa, for reminding me to EAT! HAHAHA...What are friends for hey?!?! I hopped on over to Jen's to see what sketch she had for us to try and ya know, these girls that make sketches for us, never cease to amaze me. How they come up with such great sketches each week is beyond me, but please, please, keep it up! They sure help!! Here is Jen's sketch:
And here is the card I chose to make. I grabbed for my Urban Garden DP scraps that I had in my scrapbox and ran away with the colors. I *heart* that designer paper from SU! Good thing they didn't discontinue that one hey?


Recipe:
Stamps: Pretty Stems, It's Your Birthday
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Paper: Going Gray, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Urban Garden DP
Accessories: blending pen, kiwi kiss ribbon, white taffeta ribbon, cuttlebug folder, sponge dauber, markers

2 comments:

  1. Another great card. Great colors with this one. They make it stand out. Keep them coming, I enjoying them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEYOOTIFUL! I love that paper although at first, I wasn't sure about it. Hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)