Sunday, September 1, 2024

CIC #601 {Buggy for Bugs!}


Hello, hello crafty friends!! 

The challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge is "BUGGY FOR BUGS" 
Here is this week's inspiration photo to help inspire you:


You can never go wrong with butterflies (at least that's my thought - I love them. All colors and sizes!)...here's a close up of my card:


Thanks again for stopping by to see what I've been up to. For more "sweet" inspiration, be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog HERE and see what my wonderful teamies have in store for you! 





 





2 comments:

  1. Cute card I like butterflies too so many wonderful colors. Great texture with your card. Way to go teammate! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely butterflys, delicate card, congrats ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ happy happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)