Saturday, August 31, 2024

KCC #731 {Anything Goes!}



Hey crafty friends - I am running a little behind with my 'Krafty Chicks' post from Thursday! Life has been very busy and I just haven't had much extra time to do much of anything LOL...

This is our Anything Goes challenge as there is an extra Thursday this month :) Our hostess is Diane and this one is always exciting as we get to see SO many different creations and the gallery is usually chalk-full of amazing creations! 

KCC #731 {ANYTHING GOES}

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created. Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. So pleased with this card you made, the colors and the sentiment is lovely. Way to go my friend! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)