Thursday, March 7, 2024

KCC #706 {Stamps}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday! 

Before I get to my card, I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge welcome to Shirley from Stampin with Shirley G - our Guest Chick for the month - we are so pumped to have you with us in the hen house.

Alright, let's get down to business here - this week, it's Leanne's turn to bring you our challenge theme, "Stamps" - so any digi or stamped image on your project and you're good to go!

KCC #706 {Stamps}

This card came together very quickly - I was visiting Leanne and I pumped out a lot of awesome cards with all her amazing stash of goodies - this is one of them! Here's a close up:


Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get all the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 



2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful and elegant card Lori. I love your muted colour scheme. Have a great day friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard cards to make and receive but they are wonderful, and this one with that stamp is gorgeous....Love it friend. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)