Thursday, February 29, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #705 {ATG}



Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! 

Today, it's our Anything Goes challenge as there is an extra Thursday this month :) Our hostess is miss Leanne and this one is always exciting as we get to see SO many different creations (not all necessarily cards) and the gallery is usually chalk-full of amazing creations! Before I get to my card, I'd like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to Helen for being our amazing Guest Designer this month! Thanks again, girl!

KCC #705 {ANYTHING GOES}

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created. Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. You so make CAS awesome, and this cute image is adorable great frame dies and nicely colored. Have a great day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lori; I love the adorable cactus. Love the details on the panels too. Have a wonderful week my friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the background you created.

    Thanks so much for having me as your Guest Chick for the last 2 months.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)