Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Monochromatic Christmas

 


Happy Wednesday and welcome to October's Christmas Craft Creations challenge. This month the theme is "Monochromatic"

I won a challenge at CCC a few months ago, and my prize was a set of snowflake dies from Picket Fence Studios...these are 3 of the 5 snowflakes in the die set. So pretty! I used the sketch from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown as my inspiration and I finished the centers off with some silver gems. I rotated my card to account for the larger snowflakes :)


I am entering my card into the following challenges:



The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes (Week 2)
A Place to Start - Anything Goes

We hope you will join us for our Monochromatic challenge this month. Click HERE to pop on over to the challenge blog for all the details on how to link up and to check out all the other amazing inspiration from our amazing DT. Cheers!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! You used the sketch very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, what a lovely Clean and Simple card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)