Thursday, October 5, 2023

Krafty Chicks "Stamp Act" Week #684

 
Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! 

Wow, it's the beginning of October already. How did THAT happen? Seems like the days go by faster and faster as I get older. Before I get to my card, I would like to take this opportunity to say WELCOME TO THE HEN HOUSE AGAIN, Laurel! It's so great to have you as a Guest Chick again :) Be sure to hop on over to her blog and leave her some love xoxoxo

This week, it's Leanne's turn to bring you our challenge theme, Stamp Act week - so any digi or stamped image on your project!

KCC #684 {Stamp Act}

 I had fun getting inky with some Fall colors for my card this week. I dug out some of my Fun Stampers Journey stash and got busy. "Hello Fall" is the stamp set and it's gorgeous and has a matching die set. Here's a close up:


Also, be sure to check out our DT call (posted Monday) if you are at all interested in joining us as a permanent Chick! 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

A Place to Start - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Stamps - Falling Leaves
Four Seasons Challenge - Anything Goes FALL
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes


Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Lori ... love the faux stitching! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous autumnal card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love , love the leaves! Beautiful fall card! I missed the memo to use neutrals this week. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful Autumn leaves.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice project! Very neatly done! Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)