Thursday, October 19, 2023

"How You Bean?" {KCC #686 Clean & Simple}


Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by Diane.  My card took me all of 10 minutes to make. I think the little bit of coloring took the most time ;) Gotta luv quick and easy!!


 Need more inspiration for the Clean and Simple challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 


Here are direct links to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Laurel's IG  (Guest Chick)





2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card, great image and yes sometimes those quick CAS cards are wonderful…way to go, have a great day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very punny sentiment! And cute card! Love the simple design and the wonky die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)