Thursday, October 26, 2023

Happy Anniversary! {KCC #687 All Occasions}



Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's my turn to play your challenge hostess and this week it's our ALL OCCASIONS week!  

KCC #687 {All Occasions}

This week, the creative door is wide open - you can do any occasion you'd like...birthday, anniversary, baby, sympathy, etc. So fun! :) 

This card was for my sister and brother-in-law for their special day back in September. Here's a close up:


I used the gorgeous rose gold/silver embossed designer paper from Stampin' Up! and it did all the work for me. So shiny and pretty! 


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

Need more inspiration for the All Occasions challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I am sure they loved it...I like how the shine with the gold/silver is on it...very nicely done friend. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl! Love that designer paper! It sure make a pretty card quickly. Did you know you could colour the flowers in with those new Stampin’ Blends you just got? Hope you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. The background paper is so beautiful. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous card ☺️💐 congrats, have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)