Thursday, April 28, 2022

KCC #609 {All Occasions}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's my turn to play your challenge hostess and the theme this week is ALL OCCASIONS! Before I get to my card, I'd like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to Debbie for being our amazing Guest Designer this month! xoxoxo

KCC #609 {ALL OCCASIONS}

I dug through my stash of designer paper and figured I would try my hand at another clean and simple "friendship" card. I love this teal marbled designer paper from the Marbleous pack from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)