Thursday, April 21, 2022

KCC #608 {CLEAN & SIMPLE}

 

Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by miss Diane. I really love going through the gallery of CAS week for lots of inspiring ideas. It's starting to be one of my favorite types of cards to make :)

KCC #608 {CLEAN & SIMPLE}

This card was super quick to whip up. Cutting the "thanks" layers out took the most time. Not one bit of stamping on this one. Easy peesy! You could make this one in many different color combinations.

Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh how I like this bold great card, the colors those dies awesome has that WoW factor for sure...way to go! Have a good one! Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)