Monday, July 13, 2020

Err Mah Gerd...HELLO!!


 

Happy Monday y'all! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog, sharing a super fun card made with goodies from Paper Smooches. I am so sad that they will be closing their doors but I totally understand why Kim decided to shut it down and I wish her all the very best in her future endeavors...and, I put in a big order with her so I have even MORE fun stuff to create with HEE HEE....

 

This card was made with the oh-so-fun set called "Caffeinated." It's a very clean and simple card, but is super darn cute, I feel...and says so much! LOL. Here's a close up:

 

The inside says "HELLO!" :) Simple, but oh so cute! Can't wait to send this one out to a good friend! Thanks for stopping in today to see what I have been up to! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)