Thursday, June 11, 2020

KCC #511 {Christmas}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! Nance is our challenge hostess for this week and since it's the 2nd week of the month, our challenge is "CHRISTMAS." As most of my crafty friends know, this is my favorite card to make...I am very excited to see the gallery full of holiday greetings this week!   

KCC #511 {Christmas}

This card is a nice, elegant CAS card made at a Stamp-A-Stack last year. This color combo is always a favorite of mine for the holidays, very traditional...


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Love the CAS design and the pretty stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card like the color combo, and the stamps! Hugs, L:)
    PS Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and so elegant, Lori! And what Leanne says --- Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! XX :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)