Thursday, June 4, 2020

KCC #510 {Stamp Act}


Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. Before I get to the juicy details of my card, I'd like to say a big WELCOME to Helene from Nick's Scrap Shack! Helene is our June Guestie Chick and we're so excited she will be hanging with us in the hen house xoxoxo

KCC #510 {STAMP ACT}

My card was made with Stampin' Up! products at our ladies stamping group a while back...I love this sentiment set - the fonts are awesome!


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



2 comments:

  1. Hugs my friend, this card is pretty, love the sentiment and the flowers/colors are so nice. Oh and nice touch with that ribbon. Cheers! Have a great day! L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love the color combo, one of my faves, light green and pink. V

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)